Reliability, Security & GDPR
We are extremely committed to protect your data to ensure a secure solution. Our multi-tenanted hosted on AWS has been designed to ensure data is managed with the highest levels of security and privacy.
All the tenant’s data and business logic are insulated from the activities of all other tenants. This approach has many benefits for the organization and its users. Leveraging a common infrastructure allows for economies of scale for TeamStreamz, which in turn makes the solution available at lower cost to our customers. This design also allows for leveraging insights from collective usage (like performance bottlenecks, errors, etc.) that help improve the experience for all users.
We have multiple redundant servers, hosted in two data-centres that ensure high availability. All the configurations are done on active-active mode which provides zero downtime in case of a failure. Also, there is no single point of failure. To further improve reliability, we maintain multiple environments where code and configurations get tested thoroughly before deployment. We store organization rules/logic as meta-data allowing for very responsive serviceability if errors happen. We have implemented continuous monitoring for early detection of potential problems.
• Our hosting provider is Amazon Web Services (AWS). We host out-of-data centres in Singapore and London. AWS was the first global cloud service provider to achieve the Singapore Multi-Tier Cloud Security Standard (MTCS SS 584) Level-3 (CSP) certification. This certification gives organizations the clarity to utilise AWS to host and process their highly confidential data in Singapore.
• The Multi-Tier Cloud Security (MTCS) is an operational Singapore security management Standard (SPRING SS 584:2013), based on ISO 27001/02 Information Security Management System (ISMS) standards. Apart from the regular certifications and compliances, the London data centre supports Cyber Essentials Plus [UK] and UK Cloud Security Principles. Further details can be accessed from the below page https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/.
- We use M4 instances for general purpose usage and we use C4 instances for apps with heavy computation. Please refer the below link for further details on AWS instances (https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/). All the AWS data centres have multiple private peering uplink providers including 1CloudStar, Sify, Verizon, Telstra, TATA, and Pacnet. They are also directly peered to hundreds of other providers on public exchange points
- Data Privacy and Compliance with EU Guidelines and PDPA
- Internal vulnerability assessment and pen testing with emphasis on OWASP top 10 attacks
- Automated fortify on demand security scans for major releases.
- Vulnerability assessment and pen testing by third party auditor twice in a year.
- Periodic security audits and training of staff with emphasis on data privacy (GDPR) and data protection.
- Access to AWS infrastructure to authorised personnel only for maintenance and deployment over VPN.
Email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.